This is a great opportunity for a motivated, outcome driven individual to contribute to our brewery growth and improvements, and to become a part of our Ten Eyck family.
Our new Brand Ambassador will be responsible for the following:
At a minimum, candidates must have the following qualifications:
Our new Brand Ambassador will enjoy a base salary and competitive commission structure. Benefits include assistance with health insurance, and PTO.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and note "Brand Ambassador" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ten Eyck Brewing Company is looking for an energetic assistant brewer / cellarperson to join our team full time at our brewery in Queenstown. The right candidate will have a keen interest in detail and high quality standards.
· Have an incredible passion for producing a quality product
· Have a minimum of 5 years work experience
· Must be 21 years of age
· Have incredible attention to detail
· Have a valid driver’s license
· Have the ability to work and function in a manufacturing environment while wearing PPE
· Wort production, according to our recipes and protocols
· Filling, emptying, & preparing stainless steel tanks, foeders, & barrels for aging and fermentation
· Properly transferring beer
· Processing fruit
· Cleaning tanks & barrels according to our SOP
· Packaging and labeling
· Safely operating a forklift, pallet jack, and personnel lift
· Maintain workplace safety while upholding quality standards and standard operating procedures
· Periodically represent and work at festivals and events
· Perform routine preventative maintenance and cleaning of equipment and infrastructure
· Maintain extreme cleanliness of the beer production area
· Work periodic nights and weekends when deemed necessary
· Assist in the tap room on occasion
· Work under the direct supervision of the head brewer
· Brewery/winery laboratory practices
· Manufacturing experience
· Fermentation experience
· Fundamental knowledge in microbiology and/or chemistry
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org state “Keg Wrangler” in the subject line. Starting pay is commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive compensation package including assistance with health insurance, PTO and AFLAC. We look forward to hearing from you!